Headphones for Xterra 705

I used the GG with mine but either one are great, biggest difference is the Sunray Pro Golds have leather and the GG's have vinyl earcups sound wise it's a toss up

I was hesitant to buy these and have only used them a couple times, but wish I had bought them sooner. They have metal bands and yokes, very comfortable, nice foam pad on band, one Volume control knob and they eliminate most outside noise. And you certainly can't beat the price.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/648817-REG/Koss_QZ99_QZ99_Around_Ear_Noise_Isolating.html

I've been using the QZ-99's for over 20 years with no issues. They block outside noise, fit over my ears and perform great. I think they would be hard to beat at 3 times the price, and I've tried all the high priced spread...

I've been using the QZ-99's for over 20 years with no issues. They block outside noise, fit over my ears and perform great. I think they would be hard to beat at 3 times the price, and I've tried all the high priced spread...

Actually I think it was one of your posts that got me looking at those. I'm glad I saw it, thank you. They are awesome.

Help

Ok thought I had headphones on the way but evidently I do not I dont know of a detector shop close to me are there any stores that I could get a descent set of headphones I checked best buy but nothing looked like it would work I really want to hunt tomorrow so any advice is greatly appreciated

I have the Gray Ghost Ultimates. Very comfortable and I hear everything that the 705 tells me.

Back
Top Bottom