Healthy Beach Hunt!

:dingding: That's awesome hunting right there! Did Romy dig barefoot again? :lol:
Thanks Felix, Yes he did. I actually like to hunt barefoot on occasion as well. (not at night) When I used to run regularly I would often run barefoot. I found running in shoes more difficult and harder on my knees. :yes:

Great assortment of finds!
Thanks Jak, Yes, I like hunts with a lot of variety, especially when there is an assortment of jewelry. :yes:

You just killed the competition Compass. That's a nice haul.
Thanks d dog, I dunno- sometimes I think I just clean the beaches so that some other hunters can come in and find the big gold and platinum rings. ;

Holy Recoveries! You, sir, are a beast! (This is a compliment these days)
Thanks Foragist, I just don't want to stop until I find that big gold ring. And then I don't want to stop until I find another one. Especially when the conditions are ripe- when I'm finding lots of quarters and lead. :yes:

WoW, was that some sort of 6 million dollar man type surgery?, Lol. Piles of targets like that show a full day of PI hunting. I still have and use my DF, but the Xcal gets used the most these days.
Awesome finds on the gold and silver...and the sub is a way cool find. W2G
DL
Thanks DL, The black sand at some of our local beaches can limit the effectiveness of my Excal so I use the DF 90% of the time.

Of target's, you must be 100% congrat's George nice hunt.
Thanks Earl, When it comes to metal detecting, I think so. Now golfing is a different matter- maybe 60%. :lol:

Thats a huge assortment of finds compass. Nice gold and and silver! Glad your back to 100%.
Thanks TJ, I am really thankful to have gotten in a good hunt this week. Now I feel like I'm ready for the winter storms to move some sand. :yes:

Wow, awesome job. That's a lot of targets and some nice ones in there too :yes::lookclose:
Thanks C-son, I think I had an acceptable treasure to trash ratio- maybe 1:1? :yes::yes:

Incredible hunt!! Did you use a pi?
Thanks ISA, Yes, especially at this beach where the black sand can be pretty thick at times. :yes:

Man that looks like one fun hunt, lots of goodies too, glad your 100%! Congrats on the gold and silver too!
Thanks GS, It's amazing how quickly the hours can fly by when there are so many targets to recover. :yes:

Digging iron? Did you use a pi detector? Congrats on all th loot.:yes:
Thanks Metal, Yes- Dual Field PI. I suppose that I am used to digging a lot of iron and it doesn't bother me to remove some of it from the beach. ;)

"Healthy" hunt? I think you've got healthy beat by a mile! Wow! :shock:

Those are some amazing finds indeed! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom