Question about signatures

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
How/why do some people have signatures that are part of their main body of text, as to where if you quote them it captures their signature too? Sort of like my fish <*)))>{, but I type that every time...

<*)))>{

Under the menu "Quick Links" select Edit signature and past your fish <*)))>{ in and you should be good to go.

Under the menu "Quick Links" select Edit signature and past your fish <*)))>{ in and you should be good to go.

Thanks, I already have my signature though... My question was not really about trying to make my fish part of my signature...

More so, some of the other signatures I see on other people's posts that look as if they write it every time, i.e. above the "signature line" that my 2014 totals are below...

<*)))>{

He's probably replying through Tapatalk where you can set a signature on a reply. Like the ones that say "Sent from iPhone 5" and whatnot.

He's probably replying through Tapatalk where you can set a signature on a reply. Like the ones that say "Sent from iPhone 5" and whatnot.

Thanks!! That makes sense now, and those are the ones, like "Sent from a secret lair below your momma" :laughing:

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom