Please add strikethrough to the functions

I'll have Vlad look into it. It would require an additional button in the editor.

Any particular reason why you think we need it?

It doesn't really have a useful purpose, but it can be very situational. I do understand it will be a little more work to implement though, so not really a big deal.

Strikethrough is a feature that can (and will) be abused. I have only two years of activity here to go on but I believe it is not necessary.

Heh, and this is coming from someone who typically urges change.

Strikethrough is a feature that can (and will) be abused. I have only two years of activity here to go on but I believe it is not necessary.

Heh, and this is coming from someone who typically urges change.

Well, thats just the thing. You can see the word that is has been struck through so its not like people will use it to curse. I was going to use it in the sampson/samsung shovel thread by replying to it and crossing out sampson and using the word samsung as in the OP with no ill harm intended.

If people abuse it and use it to piss others off, then I think it should not be implemented, but we could maybe give it a 1 week trial. I like it, I use it and with great power comes great responsibility.

Even for seasoned web devs changing a website is usually quite a bit of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom