Your favorite Bond movie title theme song...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
So the wife and I recently caught the newest James Bond Flick, "Skyfall", and I started thinking...
These movies are known for their opening action scenes, among other things, but also their opening title themes.
Adele sings the title theme in this one, and it is pretty good, but I have my favorite and I wonder what yours would be.

Here is the list...

bond songs.jpg

and in case you need a reminder, here are the opening sequences with the songs.
http://movieline.com/2012/09/26/james-bond-movie-theme-songs-list-best-worst-007-music/

There have been some good ones, and I gotta give it up to several of the performers like Shirley Bassey, but I must say my favorite of all time has got to be Tom Jones singing "Thunderball".

Little fact about this song...he actually put so much into that last note he passed out for a second when he recorded it.

What is YOUR favorite?

'81---- "For Your Eyes Only"
Plus, Sheena's not to hard on the eyes:lol:

How bout Fav Character?:yes:
Tough to beat "Jaws"

I'm an old 007 die hard fan, so the one I like best is "Goldfinger" by Shirley Bassey. Followed closely by "Diamonds are forever."

Year - past-present

Movie - To quiet a 250

Song - Choke that thing

Artist - SkiWhiz & the Whizards

Sorry Digger I couldn't resist :p:laughing:

That one with the trampoline at the beginning.Can't remember what song was playing though:lol:

They are running the 007 reruns on the Scifi channel this week. You can catch all your favorites during that time.

Live and Let Die, Skyfall, Goldfinger, Nobody Does It Better.

Saw Skyfall Saturday, felt like clapping after the intro song, clapped in jest, the animation and the song were great!

Back
Top Bottom