tiny little HUGE BUCKET LISTER

Congrats on the tiny bit of silver!!! I have found only one silver trime and strangely enough, it is the same year as yours! I do also have a three cent nickel. Good work taking that off the list!

Thanks ! Mintage of trimes in 1852 was more than any other year I think: NGC says 18,663,500 were made. Thats a lot of trimes ! Still looking for the 3 cent nickel.

Totally awesome and welcome to the trime club:D
Thanks! Glad to climb aboard a club I didn't think I'd ever get a ticket to.
i like the alter boy cross
that is much more scarce
then the trine just try to find 1 of those crosses..

Yes, I love the cross too! It was just overshadowed by the condition of the trime for me.
Good stuff!
Didn't know what a trime was until a couple weeks ago .

Thanks ! I never heard of one either until I seen them posted in the forum. the beauty of this hobby is that with alot of finds you learn new things.

Glad to see some awesome dirt finds in Michigan on the forum lately, big congrats. Can't wait to see what you find next, good luck!

Awesome work bruddah!

<°)))>{

Wow! A Trime is another of my A-list coins that I've never found...yet. Yours is in awesome shape too! Congrats!

Wow! United States Of America 🇺🇸 1952
Beutiful.
Congradulations.
,Dew

Such good shape, too!

What a great piece of American History, you have. Amazing find!

OMG, that is a BEAUTY !!!!!!!
Huge congrats !!!!
I found one a few summers ago but it was smooth as glass....so was my half reale.....
That's a killer coin.....
Big congrats again..........

Wow! Beauty of a trime! Congrats on that save!

Damn, that’s where it’s at!!!

Congrats on the trime!!!

Awesome find!!! Congrats

Thank you !

that's probably the best condition i've even seen a trime come out of the ground! amazing.

Back
Top Bottom