Tapatalk???

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
I recently got one of them little netbooks to check my emails read the forum,etc. Slowly but surely getting used to it. What exactly is Tapatalk, can I use it for the form if so what do I do to use it and what will it do. Thanks! Steve. P.S. I can download it but after that I am lost.

Tapatalk doenst make you pinch to zoom and see all the threads. It will automatically notify your of PMs and when people respond to subscribed threads, as well as have as section for you to veiw on threads you participated in, ones your subscribed too, timeline or new posts and then by each forum. Its nice in someways but for I ended up getting rid of it since it seemed to really kill my battery. Cant say for 100% sure it was that doing it since I just deleted it today but we will see. My thinking was all the notifications popping up of threads being updated, and all the PM notifications and such. Suppose I could try turning off that option to automatically sub to each thread I reply too and see if that helps.

If that stopped my battery drain issues Id def re-install it. It is ALOT easier to use then the built in web browser for sure.

it is a forum reading app for cell phones; not pc's/netbooks...

streamlines full websites to mobile format, allows you to set notifications (just as you can from your desktop pc while on a full forum site)

make it VERY easy to upload images

battery issues can be addressed by setting tapatalk refresh/update schedule to less frequent; I personally do not have such issues across several android phones/devices.

... It also allows you to spend way too much time on the forums, lol

sent from the secret hidden screen on my V3i via mental telepathic link using Crapatalk

I think the main benefit is to post pictures from a phone or tablet device.

Yes, it extremely easy to post pictures from your phone in just a couple clicks. Also you get notified if someone quotes and responds to one of your posts, as well as notifies you of a PM.

I use my computer/browser at night and Taptalk by day, they each have their own benefits.

I'm trying to get this "Tapatalk" thingy to work, and not too sure what I'm doing. I have the app, searched for this forum, but didn't find it. How do I go about linking the two?? Got "Dirt Fishing" just fine, and now see TreasureNet popping up there, but want this friendly group of hunters. Any info on how to do that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Read a thread I started below. There may be an issue with the latest version or something.

Thanks, I was following that thread. I never saw how you connect the two, tho. Or if it's there, I don't understand. I'll keep trying, and I'm sure I can get it figured out.

Back
Top Bottom