ENDED Post the Most Contest.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well NOT exactly. Here is the plan. To be entered into this contest you have to do two things. First thing is sign up on this thread BEFORE 10PM Sunday Jan
18th. Along with signing up before that date you must also pick a number between 1 and 500.

Then (CRITICAL!!) Next week After Jan 18th and before Sunday Jan. 25th at 10pm, you have to post at least 20 times. If you post less than that you are disqualified.

Whoever posts 20 times AND gets closest to the number I have chosen will win 1.00 in silver!! I still have 4 halves from the 8 Walkers or swimmers, I found so I will pick a half and two quarters that I fished out of the water.

IF you post 40 times that week, I will allow you to amend your guess to TWO guesses. 60 times, three guesses and so on.

Part of this will be the honor system. NO posts with only smiley faces will be allowed.

I hope these instructions are clearer than some of the water I dive in!

So this week BEFORE Sunday night post on this thread to enter and pick a number IF you want to be considered for the prize next Sunday

Next Sunday IF you are the closest AND you made your 20 posts, YOU and ONLY YOU will be the new owner of some drowned silver!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

The posts only count within this thread? Is that correct?

This thread is where you post to be entered and your number guess.

NEXT week, you post anywhere in the forum.

Told you my instructions were almost as clear as some of my diving lakes!!

IF you do not post this week in this thread you will not be eligible to join in the contest.

yeah why not...so basically you need to post an average of 3 each day till next sunday 25th Jan.

im in. my guess is 71.4

Back
Top Bottom