Celebrity Love

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
So I wanted to have some fun at the expense of celebrities who can spend cash with the only reason being... they can! :laughing: This contest could be a long one... it could end tomorrow... celebrities are unpredictable... especially the youngins'!! So here it is... :drums:

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline/miley-cyrus-engagement-ring-sparkly-details-204246405.html

How long until she either loses this ring, pawns/sells it because of poor money management, or they just plain ol' break up/get divorced??? :?:

You get one total guess. Please format MM/DD/YYYY

Closest to the date of such an event wins! Winner gets a 64' Kennedy Half!!! (If she loses the ring, maybe you can go find it for a door prize!)

Contest ends when they do! :shock::lol:

Good Luck!!!

Great contest!

I predict this Brittney Spears wannabe future train wreck won't even make it to the alter.

They will have a nice engagement for a month, a rocky rest of the summer, and break up before Thanksgiving.

Target date...11/13/2012

Oh yea...she is gonna end up keeping the ring, too!

Great contest!

I predict this Brittney Spears wannabe future train wreck won't even make it to the alter.

They will have a nice engagement for a month, a rocky rest of the summer, and break up before Thanksgiving.

Target date...11/13/2012

Oh yea...she is gonna end up keeping the ring, too!

My thinking exactly, but I think they'll make it for a little while until their careers tank (tick, tock, tick, tock....) They're already shacked up and she's only 19. Why can't Billy Ray do the good 'ol boy thing and beat the guy to death with an axe handle?

I'm going with:
-Marriage
-Divorce announced on August 4, 2013
-Oh yeah....she'll be pregnant too.

11-23-13 .......... that'll be her 21'st birthday so she'll wanna be hittin the clubs solo :laughing:

i'll pm you my address for my prize then :lol:

I say 9 months from now when the baby comes out with a mullet:laughing:That or the first time the guy cuts the lights out and gets a good look at her donkey teeth:laughing: Inside the ring says" If fownd raturn to billy ray or miley fur a reeeward:laughing::laughing:

I'll go with making it through the holidays, then calling it quits in the new year (keeps the ring):

01/19/2013

Back
Top Bottom