Honey Hole Coughs Up 2 Mercs & a Ring

Seener53

Yesterday went back to my honey hole for 2 hours of swing time, all the snow we had melted creating puddles everywhere. My boots got soaked, I was actually swinging in 2" puddles and in one of them I got a solid 19-47 at 3/4 down the depth meter. So I started digging and it got messy fast but afer 10 minutes i got the dark merc out of it:yes: Should of took some pics but I didnt want to mess my phone up everything was muddy. Few minutes later I got another merc, luckilly this one was in a dry spot. After that I got a weird 19-50 reading with a good high tone about 6" down, so i dug the plug and in the sidewall was a nice tirqoise ring. Pulled it out and I see it was hit with a mower:mad: The ring is sterling, the hallmark part got cut off:( Anyways that was # 40,41 and 42 for the year. Mercs are 1943 and 1944d Thanks for lookig, HH.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 146
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 169
You've definitely got a honey hole there. It's a shame that old ring isn't complete. :( It's quite the looker! Keep that streak going. You've got quite a nice silver count for the year. :D

congrats on a good hunt. nice coin ring ya got there too, i also wear one

Back
Top Bottom