Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 12-22-2011, 10:13 AM

Location: Eastern Colorado Via West Texas Via Brooklyn New York
Default Things happen @ WalMart

..Here we go again, snows been falling since last night on top of the 15+ inches we already have..
So, went to Walmart to get a few Items just in case. It was packed, busy and crazy with people finishing Christmas and what not. Ended up walking down the Meat aisle behind a rather attractive Woman, enjoyed the view until she let one Rip, Loud!..Beauty doesn't always mean Classy!
Got to the back, the dairy section, where two grown men easily in their 30s were opening cartons of eggs and throwing them at each other from one end to the next, hitting other already annoyed customers. Eggs running off the shelves, the walls, slippery mess on the floor. And not a Wal Mart Associate to be found!. I checked out and got the heck out of that Looney bin.
Anyway, HH all, and have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Old 12-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Elite Member

Sounds like the walmartians were there!

Old 12-22-2011, 10:16 AM

Location: Eastern Colorado Via West Texas Via Brooklyn New York

Old 12-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Elite Member

Well......
At a loss for words......

Old 12-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Elite Member

Lmaooooooooo I love it!!!!! CLASSIC!!!!!!

2 CTX 3030s / AT PRO / Whites Beach Hunter ID / XLT
I'm trying to think but nothin' happens

Old 12-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Elite Member

You oughta work there! (Yeah, I know-here we go again) We've had streakers who were arrested, a drunk urinating in the shoes aisle in plain view, a Hispanic falling asleep right in front of Sporting Goods spread out over the sacks of deer feed, kids with diarrhea all up and down an aisle, fist fights, people eating what they wanted free gratis before the checkstand, shoppers with baby dolls in a baby seat shopping for baby food, or carrying a doll around and fake nursing it, operatic singers who stand in front of the checkstands and give an audition, whew! The list is endless in 10 years. And people wonder why the Ace belltone doesn't bother me.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:22 AM

Over the years Nothing is going to surprise me!!

Now, if this women was lighting them on fire "Gas" that would have been the clincher..

Maybe it's a women's defense mechanism when she knew you had been following her. As they say " Nice from afar But far from Nice"

Dropping Air Biscuits in the isles of Wal Mart are numerous I'm sure.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Elite Member

flatulence, may have been her mating call, she may have been there with the eggheads,,,,

Old 12-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Paradux View post
..Here we go again, snows been falling since last night on top of the 15+ inches we already have..
So, went to Walmart to get a few Items just in case. It was packed, busy and crazy with people finishing Christmas and what not. Ended up walking down the Meat aisle behind a rather attractive Woman, enjoyed the view until she let one Rip, Loud!

Where I am from , that's a mating call!!! You gotta know the lingo!

Sorry you missed out buddy!

Old 12-22-2011, 11:34 AM

HEHE!! I never saw that angle! It may be a New Game Call!! Dang! Another Million Dollar Idea!

Old 12-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by sllingshot47 View post
You oughta work there! (Yeah, I know-here we go again) We've had streakers who were arrested, a drunk urinating in the shoes aisle in plain view, a Hispanic falling asleep right in front of Sporting Goods spread out over the sacks of deer feed, kids with diarrhea all up and down an aisle, fist fights, people eating what they wanted free gratis before the checkstand, shoppers with baby dolls in a baby seat shopping for baby food, or carrying a doll around and fake nursing it, operatic singers who stand in front of the checkstands and give an audition, whew! The list is endless in 10 years. And people wonder why the Ace belltone doesn't bother me.
So, went to Walmart to get a few Items just in case. It was packed, busy and crazy with people finishing Christmas and what not. Ended up walking down the Meat aisle behind a rather attractive Woman, enjoyed the view until she let one Rip, Loud!..Beauty doesn't always mean Classy!
Got to the back, the dairy section, where two grown men easily in their 30s were opening cartons of eggs and throwing them at each other from one end to the next, hitting other already annoyed customers. Eggs running off the shelves, the walls, slippery mess on the floor. And not a Wal Mart Associate to be found!. I checked out and got the heck out of that Looney bin.
I'm glad that I live east of the Mississippi.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Elite Member

for those who aren't aware already.
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Old 12-22-2011, 12:45 PM

One of my favorite things is to "crop dust" the aisle and then hurry around the corner. SWMBO sees me giggling and just shakes her head. Oh, and Elevators are fun too.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Elite Member

I have always felt like Jane Goodall going into a Walmart. You start assigned names to the oddities around you and watching their behavior. Sometimes I climb into the center of a round clothes rack with a telephoto lens and a voice recorder to collect my thoughts on the phenomenon of Walmart.

"Flo has canckles and knows the lepard print spandex stir-up pants are 2 sizes to small. She looks around, then retreats into the changing room. There are a few grunts and a loud ripping sound. She emerges, angry. A lesson not learned as she trundles toward the snack isle for solace in hydrogenated vegetable oil."

Damn, I want to buy my own fake book now...

Old 12-22-2011, 03:21 PM

OMG

Old 12-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Elite Member

LOL! That's hilarious!

Old 12-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by anvilmanco View post
One of my favorite things is to "crop dust" the aisle and then hurry around the corner. SWMBO sees me giggling and just shakes her head. Oh, and Elevators are fun too.
Im glad I'm not the only one that does this, I usually refer to it as "carpet bombing" when it's extremely bad, such is the case after eating buffalo wild wings.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 PM

Only at Wal-Mart.

Haha, funny stuff.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:49 PM

they were probably associates off duty....
mary lou

Old 12-22-2011, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jhkramer View post
Im glad I'm not the only one that does this, I usually refer to it as "carpet bombing" when it's extremely bad, such is the case after eating buffalo wild wings.
Carpet Bombing, I love it