Sito scoop? Stealth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robo

:police: , The bed pick is old, at my old house , sold some scoop's, bought some scoop's , have the scoop's in a secure 2 car garage 4 now, you been sporting all your scoop's , you post them, i like your skin shreader handles :roll: howboughtit :laughing: ps Mine Lab service department is running slow , why don't you send in all those Excalibur's in for service, that will keep them working 4 a month :laughing:

Cfm-ct read post 47 , nothing Low class, favoritism is not here at MY house, i own 4 Sun Spot scoop's, as i like a variety of scoop's , and detector's , and doesn't matter how much i use them, ITS MY CHOICE , and all member's can make their OWN CHOICE -on whatever they want to use , bottom line , let the scoop war's rest in piece, NO preference on what i use here, but it's my CHOICE. Sorry to see bad luck with CF handle's up North, Xtream -has Anderson CF handle's - having great success , don't have any of Chuck's -CF handle's , just ASH , happy hunting, :D Earl

Earl... what I am talking about is Chuck has made the extreme scoop before this new guy came around...

There are not many ways to improve on a typical water hunting scoop.. what I was calling low class is this other guy couldn't come up with his own name for his version of a scoop instead and in my opinion he took the extreme name to bleed off some of Chucks sales of his extreme scoop.. nothing you can say to me will change that opinion and that is low class.

So you go right along believing whatever you want...

Cfm-ct

How do you come up with that dilemma ? How do you come up with Xtreme vs Stealth ? How can you say his scoop's are the same when his small stud catching pattern is completely DIFFERENT, yes all scoop manufacture's have simular standard pattern's , it's what WORKS , but to say a manufacturer copies someone else's scoop is wrong , and if it happen's there is a Law that protect's it Pat. , everyone has an opinion, everyone retire's, everyone over 30 year"s usually call's it quit"s , manufacturer's make it , or they don't, this Texas business is booming, growing, and didn't want to engage on any drama i am looking at his Sand shredder scoop for dry sand wright now , as the Rtg 5 inch, and the Stavr M- 9 has to small holes for dry sand, i see the resentment , goes on, but as season's change, tide's go out, condition's change, if other tool's are out their to get the JOB done, it's my choice, the member's choice, my cash, ill use whatever is top of the line SS 304 stainless that i want , some of the die hard 1 scoop for all guy's need to GET OVER IT, & move on, your's truly, happy hunting . Here is a pick, it's not a STEALTH , Its NOT a Extreme it's the Xtreme :shock::giggle::grimace::haha::hide: SEE how it's Spelled Craig :D PS Member's NOTICE the BIG DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF IN THE PICTURES , Craig let me know when your birthday is, i am paying for your vision check :D I had Chuck weld two more 1/4 inch rod's next to the foot guard , i am not one who care's about lightness, i like scoop's heavy duty . Both of these TWO scoop's are the scoop's -i am currently using when- i get out, i didn't get out much in 2018, moved in, mother died, my Aunt died 18 day's later that owned the 300 acre farm, and health issue's, it was a bad year, wish everyone a good hunting year in 2019, i plan on getting a new boat, and hunting more , happy hunting, Earl

Attachments

• P1000920.JPG
    P1000920.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 665
  • P1000656.JPG
    P1000656.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
Are you serious?

How do you come up with that dilemma ? How do you come up with Xtreme vs Stealth ? How can you say his scoop's are the same when his small stud catching pattern is completely DIFFERENT, yes all scoop manufacture's have simular standard pattern's , it's what WORKS , but to say a manufacturer copies someone else's scoop is wrong , and if it happen's there is a Law that protect's it Pat. , everyone has an opinion, everyone retire's, everyone over 30 year"s usually call's it quit"s , manufacturer's make it , or they don't, this Texas business is booming, growing, and didn't want to engage on any drama i am looking at his Sand shredder scoop for dry sand wright now , as the Rtg 5 inch, and the Stavr M- 9 has to small holes for dry sand, i see the resentment , goes on, but as season's change, tide's go out, condition's change, if other tool's are out their to get the JOB done, it's my choice, the member's choice, my cash, ill use whatever is top of the line SS 304 stainless that i want , some of the die hard 1 scoop for all guy's need to GET OVER IT, & move on, your's truly, happy hunting . Here is a pick, it's not a STEALTH , Its NOT a Extreme it's the Xtreme :shock::giggle::grimace::haha::hide: SEE how it's Spelled Craig :D PS Member's NOTICE the BIG DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF IN THE PICTURES , Craig let me know when your birthday is, i am paying for your vision check :D I had Chuck weld two more 1/4 inch rod's next to the foot guard , i am not one who care's about lightness, i like scoop's heavy duty . Both of these TWO scoop's are the scoop's -i am currently using when- i get out, i didn't get out much in 2018, moved in, mother died, my Aunt died 18 day's later that owned the 300 acre farm, and health issue's, it was a bad year, wish everyone a good hunting year in 2019, i plan on getting a new boat, and hunting more , happy hunting, Earl

To be honest Earl, you are making a fool of yourself. Any idiot can see that the free scoop you received is a copy. To say it isn't makes me wonder about a number of things that I won't mention.

So let's say someone copied the Stealth X-treme but made it 1/4" wider, is that not a copy?

First off the 920iX was named the Stealth X-treme 3 years ago
Second: the inside supports are an original Stealth design
Third: The foot pad is an original Stealth design
Forth: Cutting slots on the side and bringing the top tabs out the slot and welding them is a Stealth first as well
Fifth: The bends on the bottom basket is a Stealth first
Sixth: The laser, cnc cut tubes is a Stealth first
Seventh: The clamping of the handle is a Stealth first
Eight: The 1/8" slots (the Hybrid) are a Stealth First

Do you want more? Sunspot Stealth was the first with a Carbon Fiber handle and it is way superior to the knock-offs

It is bad enough what happened but let's not try to lie with a straight face and think your fellow hunters are stupid.

Chuck

I completely agree. Someone for sure needs their eyes checked.

BUT it is not a moderator.

HMMM looks like the post vanished that was quoted. I added a oval to the picture from the Stealth website so BLIND FOLKS could see better

Attachments

• Stealth.jpg
    Stealth.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 680
Chuck-- Hasta La Vista

Good luck in retirement , i see your no longer a SPONSOR, you no longer make scoop's, do yourself a favor retire like you once told me, to France , enjoy life, it really doesn't matter to me if they copied , or some what used your idea's, the fact is to be honest here , Xtreme scoop's are cheaper, and built just as good , i like them so much- better than the low deck 920ix , his has a higher deck height- nothing float's over the top, i brought this flaw to your attention a while back, no improvement's were made, your 920IX was 1 inch wider than a 8 wide, but you took steel from the height of the scoop - to cut cost's, i am ordering more of his scoop's this week, his non failure CF handle's are less money , made by Anderson with a nicer hand grip, custom made to fit the Xtreme scoop head's , Price , quality , a no drama seller- goes on , the scoop war's are over now, all member's can choose, use, any scoop , or detector they want , no name calling need's to be had here, it's again'st the forum rule's , best of luck, regard's , Earl PS Scuba KEEP me on block :roll: Update member's ,--- just ordered the Xtreme Sand Shredder scoop with a Carbon Fiber custom made to fit Anderson handle it's a 5 inch in height scoop head :yes: perfect for dry sand hunting and saved me 49 clam's that are- in my pocket . https://xtremescoops.com/ I don't wish to venture into- a scoop war, just a member who picks , and choose's what he -want's -in equipment , MY CHOICE :D , happy hunting.

Last edited:
End of debate?

Good luck in retirement , i see your no longer a SPONSOR, you no longer make scoop's, do yourself a favor retire like you once told me, to France , enjoy life, it really doesn't matter to me if they copied , or some what used your idea's, the fact is to be honest here , Xtreme scoop's are cheaper, and built just as good , i like them so much- better than the low deck 920ix , his has a higher deck height- nothing float's over the top, i brought this flaw to your attention a while back, no improvement's were made, your 920IX was 1 inch wider than a 8 wide, but you took steel from the height of the scoop - to cut cost's, i am ordering more of his scoop's this week, his non failure CF handle's are less money , made by Anderson with a nicer hand grip, custom made to fit the Xtreme scoop head's , Price , quality , a no drama seller- goes on , the scoop war's are over now, all member's can choose, use, any scoop , or detector they want , no name calling need's to be had here, it's again'st the forum rule's , best of luck, regard's , Earl PS Scuba KEEP me on block :roll: Update member's ,--- just ordered the Xtreme Sand Shredder scoop with a Carbon Fiber custom made to fit Anderson handle it's a 5 inch in height scoop head :yes: perfect for dry sand hunting and saved me 49 clam's that are- in my pocket . https://xtremescoops.com/ PS This is my last post on this thread, i don't wish to venture into- a scoop war, just a member who picks , and choose's what he -want's -in equipment , MY CHOICE :D , happy hunting.

No, not a member who "picks and choose's" but someone who distorts and does not see what truth and honesty is.
Chuck

Since I can see Turf masters post since it was quoted.

I will be very happy to keep you blocked, thanks for your permission.

You ordered another scoop? Congrats, you can lay it on the bed with your other unused ones so they will have more company.

Is it just me or doesn't this guy get it. No matter when I come over to visit the pirates, it's the same guy with the drama, over and over and over again.

Is it just me or doesn't this guy get it. No matter when I come over to visit the pirates, it's the same guy with the drama, over and over and over again.

:laughing:

Attachments

• talkin to me.jpg
    talkin to me.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 487
Happy Hunting Guy's

Member's still have the wright to pick, choose, buy, any scoop or detector - on the market , there choice , My choice, nothing but a turn off for me now , if i can get the same quality , at cheaper prices' , done deal , take it to the manufacturer that Chuck said copied his line, NOT the member's , ya get that one Frank :twisted: Bye Chuck:realitycheck::wave: PS i just bought 3 scoop's with CF handle's , that help's pay his day in court :D Ice Scratcher, everyone on earth is in titled to an opinion I DISAGREE :sorry::nothingtoadd: Felix :lol: It's the same SS ONE SCOOP 4 ALL CLUB give him a break , he cant hunt anymore :( :oldguy::oldguy::oldguy::oldguy: PS Chuck I did get a free scoop , because my screen name was Surf Master, the same as his scoop the Surf Master X1 , X2, X3 , No saving face here, i had a free opportunity to try his scoop line, with a higher head height and LOVE THEM :chaplin: Please if you have an issue with that manufacturer , take it to court plain and simple. Chuck Reply to your comment, I am a honest man, with true opinion's , a real Strait Shooter, i tell it how I see it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Fsa46/ DEW

Come on down Bra, have the scoop's in the garage , your welcome to try some new equipment, some you never had before, scoop's and detector's , Craig can bring you down, if you cant detect , ill tie Shogun to your waist , he's a good guy :yes::D howboutit ;) Frank the second pick is just for you, you come down your welcome to sleep with the scoops :yes::lol: PS while Craig and I hunt, ill let you cut the Grass :D The Orange Scag 61 inch Turf Tiger 2 is wright next to the scoop's were you can bed down :laughing: howboutit Dew , you make a trip to Delaware your welcome to pick up the un-used Sugar Sand scoop with 1/4 inch hole's for the entire amount - invested Head, Handle , free foot pad, not breaking down, or shipping, I have to make room for my NEW Surf Master X1, X2, and Sand Shredder scoop's :shock::yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:D:D:woohoo::thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1000959.JPG
    P1000959.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 501
  • P1010069.JPG
    P1010069.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Chuck -Post # 65 Plus my opinion

Noted , i will do an in depth study of both scoop's, the Surf Master X3 and the 920IX , from Craig's post--- i did notice a difference on scoop's of your link he posted , Your site X-treme , his site Xtreme no dash, you do not have XTREME on your scoop , you have Stealth 920ix , on his site he list his scoop as Surf Master X3 ,X2, X1, He gave me a free scoop because he asked me if it was OK to use ---Surf Master---- on his scoop line, of coarse unlike other's , i had NO problem with it , really i don't see THE BIG DEAL , I will check for differences , and post pick's, as a user , hunter , i honestly did not check out those thing's you came up with, i guess if i was a manufacturer, and thought someone copied my Pat. I still wouldn't take it out on the average Joe. IT was taken out on me for- 6 week's on here along with your 1 scoop 4 all fan club, with 0 apologies, IF it was my business- It would have battled in Court, my opinion, and will admit, i am a strait shooter you flipped my lid :chaplin: Member's See POST # 63 Pick's , read what it has on the back of each scoop !

Noted , i will do an in depth study of both scoop's, the Surf Master X3 and the 920IX , from Craig's post--- i did notice a difference on scoop's of your link he posted , Your site X-treme , his site Xtreme no dash, you do not have XTREME on your scoop , you have Stealth 920ix , on his site he list his scoop as Surf Master X3 ,X2, X1, He gave me a free scoop because he asked me if it was OK to use ---Surf Master---- on his scoop line, of coarse unlike other's , i had NO problem with it , really i don't see THE BIG DEAL , I will check for differences , and post pick's, as a user , hunter , i honestly did not check out those thing's you came up with, i guess if i was a manufacturer, and thought someone copied my Pat. I still wouldn't take it out on the average Joe. IT was taken out on me for- 6 week's on here along with your 1 scoop 4 all fan club, with 0 apologies, IF it was my business- It would have battled in Court, my opinion, and will admit, i am a strait shooter you flipped my lid :chaplin: Member's See POST # 63 Pick's , read what it has on the back of each scoop !

Why are you still posting about this Earl? Why don't you re-read what Chuck said in post #65 that is all the truth.. end of story.

No more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom