Fisher CZ-21 replacement part needed

Seawulff

Elite Member
Hi all,

Recently I dropped my Fisher CZ-21 when getting it out of the car for a morning of detecting. The CZ is still working, nothing wrong with controls of the detector, however I did manage to crack part of the plastic above the foam handle on the detector. It is the piece where the control housing slides into and secures onto the shaft of the detector when detecting in regular mode (non-hip mounted).

I've attached a picture of the piece I need a replacement for. I did email Fisher directly just now at their email on their site: [email protected]

However, is there somewhere else that may supply this piece as well?

Thanks all,

Seawulff

Attachments

• 8622.jpg
    8622.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 342
EBay you can get a shaft mount for it for like $12 or so. You can even Jimmy up a way to mount it behind the elbow

Thanks guys. Heard back from Fisher, and looked at ebay and the link provided. ebay is looking the cheapest. I'm assuming the mount is the same for the CZ-20 as the CZ-21?

-Chris

Thanks guys. Heard back from Fisher, and looked at ebay and the link provided. ebay is looking the cheapest. I'm assuming the mount is the same for the CZ-20 as the CZ-21?

-Chris
Ebay has a few sellers now I think. The original designer is in Florida, not sure if he is still selling or not. The best part is it can be mounted anywhere on the shaft (behind the elbow, under the forearm). 20 and 21 should be the same just confirm with the seller beforehand

Back
Top Bottom