Interesting idea - Dallas County

bbwwbb

I was planning on starting out in MD very soon (my cheap MD should be here the first or second week in September), and wanted to go through my yard that had been in my family for 90 years or so.

I was going to attack a small area to the south of the house (where my 3 car garage is going to be) first, due to construction.... Now it looks like construction will begin before I'm ready.

I have proposition for someone in the area. Would you like to come by. MD that area perhaps show me some tips, have a couple glasses of tea, etc, etc.

The ideal situation would be if someone had a low end unit laying around I could train on for the day.

Any Takers? this isn't a huge area, just the size of a 3 car garage, and the driveway going to it, but it is sandy soil, and could have something interesting.

a little mire info here.

Sorry, I'm living in Alaska right now. If I was still living in Dallas I'd definitely help you out. I know dooby, donwan, and some other members all live in your area maybe you could PM them.

I'll be moving back sometime if you want to hunt together.

What part of the city are you in?

I'm in south Irving.

I'll PM those guys.

And for the record, I'd rather be in Alaska right now too.

hello

sounds like a great place to hunt. i know i found lots of good stuff at the place i moved into last year. sorry i cant help you now one of MDs is on the not working right now . cant wait to here what you find there. good luck.

I found a personal add on Craig's list about a guy who lives in Dallas who's looking for old homes to detect. You might try him. Here's the link: http://dallas.craigslist.org/wan/400376601.

You might also try some of the local treasure hunting clubs in the area. Some of the members their might be willing to help you out.

I know you've already ordered a detector but if you're anxious and money isn't an object you can pick up an Ace 250 at Fry's electronics. It's a great starter detector.

Back
Top Bottom