Gotta Love OZZY

TNTGross

Elite Member
Ozzy

Attachments

• ozzy.jpeg
    ozzy.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 465
As a HUGE life long Ozzy fan I love it! He and Keith Richards have some kind of secret though, for a couple guys that should’ve been dead awhile ago...:lol:

As a HUGE life long Ozzy fan I love it! He and Keith Richards have some kind of secret though, for a couple guys that should’ve been dead awhile ago...:lol:

Have you seen the movie called "the dirt"? Its based on how Motley crue formed. Anywho, ozzy makes a brief appearance, and the stuff he does in the movie is just bat sh!t crazy! :lol: highly recommended!

I bought a Black Sabbath album back in the 1960's when Ozzy was the lead vocalist. My favorite Ozzy song is "Paranoid" which he did on his own, years later. Ozzy and Keith are probably still going strong because they pretty much did what they wanted to do and didn't give a rat's patoot about what others thought.

I bought a Black Sabbath album back in the 1960's when Ozzy was the lead vocalist. My favorite Ozzy song is "Paranoid" which he did on his own, years later. Ozzy and Keith are probably still going strong because they pretty much did what they wanted to do and didn't give a rat's patoot about what others thought.

GREAT tune! Ozzy is one of a handful of artists who has a really pure voice...it doesn’t need any processing and gimmickery...at least in the early-mid years. He was SO good. And yes, Sharon was very instrumental in dragging him out of her Dads contract with him and managing him herself. A power couple for the ages, we’re all better in some way for him having provided the soundtrack for many people’s lives.

One of my all time favorites and both a living proof that excess drugs an alcohol only act as a preservative to keep you alive an kicking. Provided you don't pass out and choke to death on it. :laughing:

Ozzy is also extremely funny to listen to his perspective on any subject. The latest TV show " The osboures want to believe " I record and watch. Son Jack shows Oz n Sharon videos of supernatural occurrences captured. Jack then asks his parents to rate an occurance. Pretty good show. I like anyways.

Haha. I like it.

I can listen to War Pigs and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath indefinitely. Consequently, my kids are well versed in those ones.

"Satan laughing, spreads his wings" is adorable from the mouth of babes.

:cool3:

Back
Top Bottom