Just got a new machine...

Adjustments to tone pitch and threshold on the F75 LTD, I think are only available in the all metal side of the detector,same thing with boost.
I have used 1n tone in places loaded with nails, 3H separates the nickels from pulltabs good, it also does great on all coins. Delta Pitch works real good for IH pennies, dimes and quarters, you don't have to watch the screen because the audio tells you the target is there. Disc at 12--15 works good for blocking out nails.
Like Digger 27 said you don't have to set the sensitivity up high to hit deep targets, and you can set the disc up quite high and that helps at times.

The F75 LTD is one of my go to detectors anytime I go detecting.

My mistake I said boost is on all metal side, that is wrong.
I meant to say boost is on the disc side of the detector.

Last edited:
adjustments to tone pitch and threshold on the F75 LTD, I think are only available in the all metal side of the detector,same thing with boost.
I have used 1n tone in places loaded with nails, 3H separates the nickels from pulltabs good, it also does great on all coins. Delta Pitch works real good for IH pennies, dimes and quarters, you don't have to watch the screen because the audio tells you the target is there. Disc at 12--15 works good for blocking out nails.
Like Digger 27 said you don't have to set the sensitivity up high to hit deep targets, and you can set the disc up quite high and that helps at times.

The F75 LTD is one of my go to detectors anytime I go detecting.

I don't know for sure but I've heard there is only 2 sensitivity settings- <40 and 40 to 99. Maybe a boost from 90 up like Notka/Makro? The difference being amount of threshold. I tend to believe it as the f75 is still very deep even at very low, 30's - 50's, sensitivity levels. Dave Johnson was the main engineer of it and has answered questions about it on another forum. Steve H has too on his forum. Good luck with it. It's still a top performer. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with it.

Back
Top Bottom