Can I use Excal II NiMh pod with Excal 1000?

Eugenio

Can I use Excal II NiMh pod with Excal 1000/800?
Has anyone tried?

I asked Minelab and they said no.... of course since the alkaline pod for both is the same for old and new units, I find hard to believe that excal II rechargeable pods wont fit/work.

Also onlybatterypacks.com sell a replacement (which I order one and will never arrive... long story). Does anyone else beside them sell replacement packs? I like to get a NiMh not a Nicad type pack!

Smarter move would B to buy the alkaline pod and then buy one of the batteries off of e bay and install that. I have been running 2 of them and they work just as well as the Minelab Excal 2 one I have and save some $$$

Interesting...

I just had so many issues trying to get stuff shipped to Puerto Rico.... I know Kellyco ships to my PO Box via USPS that is my prefer way otherwise is UPS Blue label and that adds about $30 to a purchase... I Miss living in Ohio! :)

Lol

Those are the same people I'm dealing with...

They wont ship to Puerto Rico because the packages never make it (so they say)... so I had them ship to my best friend in Columbus Ohio so he would sent it to me. The package was sent on June 8 and had yet to arrive via USPS. They expected my friend to visit the post office and tell them "to find were the package is located based on the tracking number..." my friend did, and they told us the same thing that shows on the online tracking system... Which was:

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 3220 0001 5587 6872
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 4:42 PM on June 8, 2010 in SUSSEX, WI 53089. No further information is available for this item.

Based on that info the package was lost in sussex as they had no record of it leaving SUSSEX, WI or arriving to Columbus, OH.

I wonder if for now on they wont ship to Columbus, OH either! and by the way it takes about 8-9 hours to drive from Sussex to Columbus!

My luck! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom