YELLOW after the STORM

71DHB

Elite Member
The storm began in early January. Let me explain going back a bit. I went back to Canada for Christmas and when I came back to Italy in January the airline I took lost my luggage for 2 weeks with a 1000 dollar Simms wader, 3 wetsuits for the summer,diving shoes, long winter gloves for hunting and a whole bunch of other stuff. Ok, so I think, Great! Lets move on! Noooo...my car in the time I was away got damaged by a person I left the keys to, so to not have my battery dead when I got back. Had that fixed and when I went to get the car on foot, make a long story short, days later I develop a blood clot in my left leg which swells up like a balloon. That was 2 and a half months ago. I still have 2 needles a day in the stomach until Monday I hope! Not fun believe me. There's more but I'll stop here cause I don't want to ruin anyone's day. Last week I did everything I could to get out to my first hunt of the year and I did, but today I visited a lake and pulled out 2 yellows. Both 18k. HH everyone, enjoy the pics and Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN3656.JPG
    DSCN3656.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 583
  • DSCN3657.JPG
    DSCN3657.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 582
OK lets hope all of that nasty stuff is behind you. Congrats on the rings! Lets hope that's only the beginning of a fruitful year.

maaann, with a story like that you deserve the gold and hopefully many more. hope you get well soon .hh&gl

:dingding: Congrats on the rings and hopefully your health will stay with you so you can get some more of that lovely yellow!

Congrats on your success despite all your set backs , more good finds to come
,,,,,HH

They say bad luck comes in three's, looks like you got it out of the way now,,,

Stay healthy and good hunting!

Heading home

Hey Bro,

i will be home at the end of this month and then in school in the US until the end of june. lets make some plans to do some detecting. i will only have two weeks home before school, so might not be able to detect then but i will let you know.

Hey Bro,

i will be home at the end of this month and then in school in the US until the end of june. lets make some plans to do some detecting. i will only have two weeks home before school, so might not be able to detect then but i will let you know.
Q!!! Wow! It's been a while. Hope all is well with you. I'll be here waiting for you for sure my friend. I can't take a plane anywhere anyways cause of a blood clot in my leg. Doctors orders! See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom