The Sea was Angry today my friends

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I met up with Bruce today to see if we could score some booty after the storm came through earlier this week. Water was dirty and rough so after finding a few sinkers and getting my ass knocked around by waves, I headed for the slope where Bruce evidently was cleaning house. No gold today but I did manage to pillage a few silvers. Almost had the dime trifecta! I found a half dollar sized junction box punchout today. Those things are the worst! They look like a coin at first and they sound good, but let you down every time.
a3df166c173ff11d419e586b0831c9b7.jpg

Owned
d06fdcd29623c5db8967df12eb40d870.jpg

94d72c362a30b57ced7837220c785545.jpg

4d13a388e7fbf8f0922d8dd8901cd6ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Those waves look nasty! It would be nice to get there right after all that calms down a bit. You just missed it with the Merc!

The kidney shaped item at 8:00 on the plate, is from late 1800s, early 1900... It's a spinner blade if I'm seeing it right..

Nice work, say hi to Hank for me...:lol:

<°)))>{

What is it with you guys who have a need to take pictures of where you hunt?

Anyone who hunts this area knows just where you are from that picture...

Someday when you go through a stretch of mumbles for a week or more maybe it will sink in...

Post some good finds from that site and prepare for lots of company...

If you were looking for gold working that area... I pulled nice old gold from that very spot when OBN was up... silver you can have :lol:

What is it with you guys who have a need to take pictures of where you hunt?

Anyone who hunts this area knows just where you are from that picture...

Someday when you go through a stretch of mumbles for a week or more maybe it will sink in...

Post some good finds from that site and prepare for lots of company...

If you were looking for gold working that area... I pulled nice old gold from that very spot when OBN was up... silver you can have [emoji38]
Anyone who hunts there already knows where it is so who gives a !!!!. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom