Looking for Blue decal for Excalibur 1000

Owl Engineering

Forum Supporter
Who has these decals which completely covers the round housing? Mine looks real shaby :(

Thanks,
Chuck

Attachments

• excal.jpg
    excal.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,340
I'd like something with the original picture of a sword how it was on the original Excalibur redone for the 1000. I find the sword that was on it pretty cool! :yes:

Attachments

• Sword.jpg
    Sword.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,101
I will show it to my graphic designer I'm sure he can come close. Wish I could design I only own the equipment that makes all there designs.

Joe (ole beach nut) did have a couple. Was a guy on here for awhile that did them for him. Might contact Brian Mayers on jeersey shore beach and surf hunters face book page too.

Call ML repairs at Kelleyco..... might have some not on a tube.

Sexton..... are they going to be vinyl with sticky back?

Dew they will be printed on 3M vinyl adhesive back laminated

Want to thank Ra1der5 he just shared a file with me saving us a lot of time.

Printing today

I want to thank Saltshaker for letting me print the decals he designed. I did not print these to sale if you would like one please donate to FMD forum.
I also have his custom decal file that I can print.

Steve

We may need to come up with that foil back as well. Cuts down on static electricity that may well cause chatter.

Would like one with a pirate theme, just like the minature I posted on the Excal facebook group. Would love to get the print file, so I can edit it to a nice pirate theme for my Xcal :)

We may need to come up with that foil back as well. Cuts down on static electricity that may well cause chatter.

Maybe a tinfoil hat :D :D

Just checked with four of our vendors nothing available. I am sure it is out there just not from my main suppliers

Steve

I want to thank Saltshaker for letting me print the decals he designed. I did not print these to sale if you would like one please donate to FMD forum.
Steve

Are you going to put a picture of it or is it the same as the regular BLUE 1000 decal?

tried to post a picture I get this error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

send me your email you can post it for me

All I had made are long gone except the ones on my machines..

I would say call Kellyco, They did have them for 10 each at one time.

Attachments

• OBN0040.jpg
    OBN0040.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • OBN0096.jpg
    OBN0096.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 1Black Bart Excalibur.jpg
    1Black Bart Excalibur.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,009

Steve

Thanks for the props, Steve. My decal pack also included my version of the originals for the 800 and 1000 if I recall correctly, otherwise my design is the one with the waveform shown here. I can also do custom colors if anyone would want it.

Attachments

• samplepack.jpg
    samplepack.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,091
Darn........ this is like those candy shelves before you leave a store..... im hooked how much.:lol:

Sexton.... resize the picture that may be the issue.

Back
Top Bottom