Think your sites are cleaned out (nonferrous) wise

Thinking about all this, I come to the conclusion that you are a Minelab user.

Not really- I have a etrac- but it's not my 1st grab .
I hunt mostly with V3i or 5900 using all metal or mixed modes.
To believe one can rate a machine based on area that's been hunted with other machines is just stupid period!
To many variables and way too much space-ground surface area!
If yall want a unmasking program that beats racer and dues in iron for V3i let me know it's lenghty to post but I'll take time for yall if desired.
When Whites came out with shooter coil design-10 yrs ago?-that's the major player now in unlocking ferrous- look at newer makro/Nokia coils design coincident?
I don't think so!

It sure seems to be the social accepted approach, to jump in to someone else's business, throw out criticism, not back it up, and take off. If someone is doing better than yourself and attempting to enrich others, they just can't stand it.

I, for one, appreciate tnsharpshooter's threads. The man takes the time to put into text his observations, AND is open to criticism, provided you explain yourself (too much to ask sometimes apparently).

I hunt with tnsharpshooter as often as I can, so I know him fairly well.

I agree. It's fine to disagree with someone or ask questions of their results. But some comments seem to be personal attacks against someone who as far as I can tell wants to give us his honest feedback.

I appreciate the time tnsharpshooter has put into testing the Impact. I've yet to decide on my next detector, but will definitely consider the Impact now because of his work and the work of other testers.

As with all testosterone driven males, we get our panties in a wad anytime someone comes in and posts a thread explaining things. I just throw in my two cents for what its worth and move on. Just read it and if you don't agree then explain why or move on to another thread. No need to show how much smarter, or in most cases, dumber you are. We all gain knowledge from eash other, and mainly from time swinging the coil.

It sure seems to be the social accepted approach, to jump in to someone else's business, throw out criticism, not back it up, and take off. If someone is doing better than yourself and attempting to enrich others, they just can't stand it.

I, for one, appreciate tnsharpshooter's threads. The man takes the time to put into text his observations, AND is open to criticism, provided you explain yourself (too much to ask sometimes apparently).

I hunt with tnsharpshooter as often as I can, so I know him fairly well.

Scott,
So sensible what you say.
We'll get together soon.

God gave us two ears and one mouth

So we should listen twice as much as we speak. My grandma would remind me of this and the idea if I had nothing good to say then say nothing at all. Shes been gone nearly 30 years but she's still right.

I'm thankful for people like TNS as he has taken the time to help me as have other contributors on this forum (Jamflicker/IDXmonster) and without people like these (I know there's a ton of others) I would have no reason to visit here and buy detecting equipment from sponsors, often because of reviews like the one on the Nokta. I will probably never buy a nokta but I learned something by reading all the way through the thread.

There will never be a hunted out site until you're allowed to take the first 12" of topsoil and run it through a sifter and even then there will still be something there. Thanks to all who take their time to try and teach.

So we should listen twice as much as we speak. My grandma would remind me of this and the idea if I had nothing good to say then say nothing at all. Shes been gone nearly 30 years but she's still right.

I'm thankful for people like TNS as he has taken the time to help me as have other contributors on this forum (Jamflicker/IDXmonster) and without people like these (I know there's a ton of others) I would have no reason to visit here and buy detecting equipment from sponsors, often because of reviews like the one on the Nokta. I will probably never buy a nokta but I learned something by reading all the way through the thread.

There will never be a hunted out site until you're allowed to take the first 12" of topsoil and run it through a sifter and even then there will still be something there. Thanks to all who take their time to try and teach.

+1 :thumbsup: Thanks to TNsharpshooter for all the work done in posting your results with the Impact, and other detectors as well.

Back
Top Bottom