Don't be surprised to see Deus V4.1

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
I noticed this morning at detector turn in,,,no indication of coil juice in icon,,,detector when swept would sound off,,,only problem,,,no freq in screen,,no adjustment allowed.
Was a bit teed off.
Turn off unit put in truck,,stood around a while,,got back out fired up,,coil linked right up,,all systems go.

Something is not right here with V4,,,it does perform,,,but Needs something for linking coil Better.

I believe in the whole truth and nothing but the truth,,,even it it is about one of my IMO prize detectors.

Did you see my post about coil switching on the fly with v4?

With v4.0 I've had that problem several times now. Remote comes on and says "no coil". If I reboot it finds the coil. I suspect they'll be releasing an update to fix it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With v4.0 I've had that problem several times now. Remote comes on and says "no coil". If I reboot it finds the coil. I suspect they'll be releasing an update to fix it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah,,and remember we haven't got the pinpointer yet,,,this could be a problem too,,,or at the very least complicate things.

I've already mentioned this and reported it. Never saw the issue with beta 4.17 using hf coil. 4.18 had it intially but i had just paired new headphone and regular 9 coil to remote. I was seeing delay of headphone engaging after pointer use 1 out of 3 uses. Never with remote. This was only after enabling go detect. Re-paired pointer and all has been fine. Its like if you add a new paired device in the mix others may need re-paired. Only one time did i turn on and coil never link. Deleted coil and added back and never saw it again. V4 definitely has more dynamic turning on and off pairing to devices during use. So things have changed in that aspect. My last 2 hr hunt had no issues and test today still no issues. Very odd.

Evidently some folks in UK have experienced as well.

I'm sure it can be resolved if it is in fact a problem.

One nice thing is if there are issues or things not liked with 4 you can go back to 3.2 or 2.0. Thats nice other than recreating programs.

I noticed this morning at detector turn in,,,no indication of coil juice in icon,,,detector when swept would sound off,,,only problem,,,no freq in screen,,no adjustment allowed.
Hi friends,

Here is my background with Deus:
1. bought RC+11"coil in V3.2. Installed V4. (worked fine, with some rare coil recognition problem)
2. bought Mi-6 and 9"HFcoil, installed them (same as above)
3. bought WS4. Re-installed V4.0 in order the have all devices connected together.

Now appeared other problems in V4, detecting with RC started and hearing on WS4:
-when open/close pinpointer Mi-6 it appears a delay of 3-7 seconds till the HF coil will start working again
-it appears some strange sounds in WS4, time to time (don't know their origin, but are not EMIs, sounds like a kind of beeps when you follow a menu...)
-at HF coil, some times in Frequency Menu, it disappears the Expert function on the screen, so I can't change the frequency. After restart, it comes back and works.

A good idea will be for a new software to import easily the custom programs from RC to WS4, or to be automatically transferred in WS4 memory.

Salutes and HH from Romania, Europe.
(I love this forum and red it from a year already :) )

Back
Top Bottom