How many??

I picked one up here a couple years ago.
Man, it beat the heck out of what I saw on Craig's List. :shock:
I only want to bring home coins and relics to the wife!! :laughing:

My hunting buddy is pretty serious about our hunting relationship, but I'm just stringing him along. ;)

In 2017 I've got to start working with my nephew. He just got a Pro.

I have hunted with our BomberJohn and RelicHead. Both are great guys!

I've hunted with a few members of the forum, KS_coyote, Jerr-man, Rhanki, icewing, baggy, Mike, and a few others. All great guys and enjoyed detecting with them, all learned a few things and taught me a few things. I enjoy hunting with those guys, something completely different than how I used to think with hunting alone.

I enjoy detecting with or without a partner, but it's always fun to share finds and a hobby with others who are as interested as you are.

Finally went with forum member CJW for a short hunt. I was a little out of it from a long night the previous day, but had fun. He found a merc and a couple rings which was cool. I guess it is possible to find hunters on here!:lol:

Have hunted with 2 in Japan, 1 in San Diego, and @ 3 or 4 in Washington. Big issue I have is I will take someone to my good spots and they will return later to show me the gold ring or silver they found later without me (at my spot). Then they will post about a good spot they found and I'll ask, " hey where ya hunting at, mind if I tag along?" And get the response of, "Oh, its hunted out or I'd have to get permission to bring you." Or some other lame excuse so I am kinda put off by hunting with other people. Sucks because I enjoy hunting with others. Only time I do it now is if we are both going to a new spot together.

Back
Top Bottom