Nokta Makro Simplex Wireless Green Headphones Defective?

pineconemonk

Hello need some advice and I thank you in advance for any help.

When I unplug the head phones from the charging cord, totally dead? when plugged in to power I get beeps and etc. left to charge for hours still dead?

I have been reading the instructions and watched every video could not find anything.

My Simplex arrived yesterday with updated version, and my headphones were a gift for my Birthday back in October when I decided to order.

Unfortunately, when my wife bought the headphones it was over 30 days ago from same vendor and now the hassle free return widow of 30 days has closed.

I wanted to go hunting this weekend with my new detector before the snow flies! Thanks you for listening.

Cheers,

Should be good now, distributor gave me # at US repair facility, they should be able to assist me. If they are even as a fraction as awesome as the customer service I have seen from N/M so far I should be wire-free swinging in no time.

Cheers

I hope you got this worked out, but just to offer some help, the switch on the headphones is in the off position when pushed in the direction toward the usb port.

Once you're sure they are off, try charging again. maybe that will help.

Back
Top Bottom