Happy Young Lady

georgeinsc

Elite Member
I got a phone call yesterday afternoon from a friend who recently moved to Idaho.

He had heard from a guy who lives at a local beach but was vacationing in Colorado.

A young lady had lost her ring at the beach and posted it on the beach facebook page.

Later yesterday evening I got her phone number and contacted her to let her know that I would search for her ring. She told me where she had lost the ring but was a bit inaccurate in what she told me.

I searched from a little after 7am until nearly 11 am. I had expanded the search area considerable and hunted it from two directions.

She arrived a little after 11 and once she gave me the needed information I had her ring in hand in about 10 or so minutes.

It was a beautiful white gold Knuckle to Knuckle ring with a beautiful array of diamonds. The ring had belonged to her Grandmother.

Her demeanor went from being devastated over the loss to ecstatic to get it back.

Got a number of hugs as payment for my time.

Attachments

• todays return.jpg
    todays return.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,766
Great job in finding that ring! You have given of your time and talent and made this young lady very happy to get her ring back. God bless you!

Penny

Nice job - I always wonder why someone wears a heirloom ring like this to the beach. Wedding bands or class rings I can understand, but not this.

What a great service you performed and to look for 4 hours on top of it is extra nice of you.

My hat is off to you.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom