Great experience with Garrett customer service

CLHarwood

My AT Pro is a few years old and it needed some service. The pin for the headphone jack broke off in the sleeve of the connector. I got ahold of Garrett's customer service and wow! they were so friendly and helpful. I forget the lady's name that I talked to but she was just the nicest person. So I got my RMA number, packed up the unit and off it went. Within a few days I got a call from them and they gave me the rundown. Of course it needed the new headphone connector and new headphones which I figured, so I told them to go ahead with the repairs. Got it back a couple days later and I was so impressed! I got the brand new style headphones, they upgraded (I think) the board, got a whole new housing (mine was all scratched up), both jacks replaced, and they re-tuned my search coil. It looks like a brand new machine now! I took it out to my yard which I've pounded over the last year or so and I ended up pulling some more goodies out. Anyway, sorry to be long winded on this one but I just wanted to give Garrett a shout out for doing such an awesome job!

Folks at Garrett are really nice. I have been in their facility several times when I lived nearby.

I'm planning on sending my AT Pro in for a "once over" after the season is over...can't be without it for that long LOL

Back
Top Bottom