A place to post your CRH finds

Box 3 was better and helped to bring up the averages. I found 3-40% silver halves. But the coolest part was two non-silvers. I found a 1986 Immigrant proof half dollar. I did not know that it existed until I found one. And I also found a Harley Davidson half dollar. Interesting coin, a 2010 half with a 1986 soft tail Harley colorization on the back. YTD tally, 14 boxes/$7k in halves, resulting in 14- 40% halves, and 1- 90% half.

Current averages are: 1.0- 40% silver half per 1000 coins, and 1.0-90% silver half per 14,000 coins.

th_IMG00153-20120412-2039.jpg
th_IMG00152-20120412-2039.jpg

Well, the last two boxes were full of nada. YTD tally, 16 boxes/$8K in halves, resulting in 14- 40% halves, and 1- 90% half.

Current averages: .875- 40% silver half per 1000 coins, and 1.0- 90% silver half per 16,000 coins searched.

Brian

Wondering.....

KT has been posting his weekly CRH finds in the Whats the Value but outside this thread...Wondering if I should post them inside here or if they are better posted where I do them so more general members will see them.

Need your advice! PM me with your comments please! Thanks all.

KT has been posting his weekly CRH finds in the Whats the Value but outside this thread...Wondering if I should post them inside here or if they are better posted where I do them so more general members will see them.

Need your advice! PM me with your comments please! Thanks all.

I would keep doing what you do. Your comments are always an interesting read. Though I feel like I mill through a fair amount of halves, my finds are more mundane. Who knows? Maybe, Georgia is played out with the abundance of of CRH'ers in Atlanta. My silver average is slowly dipping closer to one per 2K coins. Still an easy activity for me to undertake given my banking routines for work. However, it would be nice to post some stunning pics every one in a awhile. :D

Brian

Up to 5 Boxes of Futility

Well, the last two boxes were full of nada. YTD tally, 16 boxes/$8K in halves, resulting in 14- 40% halves, and 1- 90% half.

Current averages: .875- 40% silver half per 1000 coins, and 1.0- 90% silver half per 16,000 coins searched.

Brian

Just finished three more boxes of nada over the weekend. At this rate, by the time baseball season is over, I will be at the Mendoza line. :laughing:
YTD tally, 19 boxes/$9.5K in halves, resulting in 14- 40% halves, and 1- 90% half.

Current averages: .736- 40% silver half per 1000 coins, and 1.0- 90% half per 19,000 coins searched.

Brian

I would keep doing what you do. Your comments are always an interesting read. Though I feel like I mill through a fair amount of halves, my finds are more mundane. Who knows? Maybe, Georgia is played out with the abundance of of CRH'ers in Atlanta. My silver average is slowly dipping closer to one per 2K coins. Still an easy activity for me to undertake given my banking routines for work. However, it would be nice to post some stunning pics every one in a awhile. :D

Brian

Thanks I will just keep on keeping on then in my own posts! Appreciate the comment.

Skunk Streak over at Box 7, Box 8 Started A New One

Just finished three more boxes of nada over the weekend. At this rate, by the time baseball season is over, I will be at the Mendoza line. :laughing:
YTD tally, 19 boxes/$9.5K in halves, resulting in 14- 40% halves, and 1- 90% half.

Current averages: .736- 40% silver half per 1000 coins, and 1.0- 90% half per 19,000 coins searched.

Brian

Picked up three more boxes last week. The first box continued my skunk streak to 6 boxes of nothing. Amazing how you can search through 3K in coins and find nada. Box 2 restored my faith. I found 5 -40% halves and one 2003 proof. Alas, Box 3 started a new skunk streak. :no: YTD tally, 22 boxes/$11k in halves, resulting in 19- 40% halves and 1- 90% half.

Current averages: .863- 40% silver half per 1000 coins, and 1.0- 90% half per 22,000 coins searched.

Brian

A little behind on the number crunching. The week of 5/11 was a monster week for me. I had a fair amount of silver, but the coolest thing was finding two Ben Franklins. Up until that week, I had only found 1 out of 25,000 halves. I doubled my output with one four box hunt. :yes:

This week, 5/18, brought me back down to earth. Four boxes=$2K=4K Halves, and I netted 1- 1964 Kennedy and 1-1974 Proof. I will update the total numbers before my next pickup of halves.

An additional side note, the teller at one of my pick-up banks asked me if I wanted to add another box to my order. I will probably wait another month or two before making that committment. But it was refreshing to have a bank employee cheerfully helping me. Especially, in light of the recent stories here on the forum.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom