• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New member from central Ohio

pmtmate

I've just rejoined after being out of the hobby for a few years. I'm in Columbus and now using a White's MXT. I love this detector. Have only been able to get out a few times so far but have found a 1905 Indian head, 3 wheaties, and a large cent and buffalo nickle that I haven't been able to read the dates on yet.
Don't have a car so I've only been able to get to the few locations that are within walking distance. Not sure yet if I'm willing to ride the bus system here with md gear. If anyone's near me and willing to pick me up, I'd love to hit some new areas with a buddy.

:welcome2: to the forum from northern Virginia. You've got a great detector to work with.

Welcome to the forums! You might look for a good used mtn bike to get you out and about. I found a nice Shwenn mtn bike at a garage sale for 10.00, had to buy 2 tubes and oil the chain, now it rides like new!

Get on the Buckeye Treasure Hunters Forum.. I'm out in Licking County, and the few times and hours I get out are mostly trash digging...All these old houses and millions of nails. Last old coin an Indian, No silver coins this year so far.. Welcome to the forum and my apologies that I can't be of help, cordially Nad:)

Back
Top Bottom