tesoro cortes problems

Shuman47

my cortes starts going insane and giving me random readings the second i turn it on. it makes it impossible to use because it just beeps randomly extremely fast. any ideas as to what is wrong? the battery meter is almost full.

I have the cortes and the same thing happens to me. I think it is do to cell phone or wireless internet. It happens to me in my backyard I have no power lines near my house at all so I know its not that I carry my cell in my pocket and I think it picks that up somtimes if you put your cell close to a raido do you hear some funky noise like interference? I thought my new cortes was broke at first :mad: they are very sensitive to EMI. I tried to turn the sensetivity all the way down and it still happens :?: I guess some areas you can't go or it will happen my neighbor has the electric fence for her dogs and I think it picks that up somtimes to. Try a different area and see if it does the same thing let me know what happens.

yeah thats exactly what happens to me. the wierd thing was that it was working fine yesterday in the same area and now it does this. there are a bunch of power lines around but like i said it was working just fine yesterday. But i did just try it in the front yard and it worked perfectly fine(it still goes crazy when i take it to the back)....who knows

I don't know it does that to me one side it works fine the other side it doesn't :?: They are great detectors but are very sensitive. I have found alot of wheats in my backyard and I want to search the rest of the yard but it goes crazy. Works great in parks but mine does not like over head powerlines so maybe you could be picking that up to.:?:

Back
Top Bottom