WHites 5900

Stang1968

Elite Member
I found a WHITE'S 5900/Di PRO SL wth a BLUE MAX DEEP SCAN 950 coil for $100.... How old is this machine? I'm not familiar with it.

You gotta be kiddin!!! $100.00 wow. Hurry up & buy it if you haven't already. Check what these babies bring on eBay. They are an older model not sure how old but the 5900 and the 6000 Di Pro Sl are in high demand. They have a nice analog meter. If you buy it and don't like it you can sell it & make some $$$. I have never used one but have read lots of reviews,etc. on th 5900 & the 6000 and have heard other than being a little heavy they are a very good detector. Steve.

P.S. You can go to White's and download the user manual to the 5900 and read up on it.
http://whiteselectronics.com/info/manuals.html

P.S. I guess I opened my mouth up too soon, I just checked the prices on eBay and there are a few 5900's for sale, one is $175.00 and others are over 350.00 I didn't realize that a 5900 Di Pro could be had for less than $200.00

Yah i see in the completed listings that a few have sold for as little as $100 recently. So, not much chance I'd make money on it.
Being it has the analog display, I'll probably pass on it.

Yah i see in the completed listings that a few have sold for as little as $100 recently. So, not much chance I'd make money on it.
Being it has the analog display, I'll probably pass on it.
But then again you might, I just saw a 5900/Di PRO sl for sale for $425.00 I guess it depends on what shape it is in and the demand at the time. Steve.

For me if I had to have a display I would want a analog meter any day.

I currently use the 5900 and I do pretty well with it. I have found over $120.00 in clad in the last 3 weeks. I also have found 9 sliver coins in the last 2 weeks which some were found pretty deep. These came from both parks and private homes.

Its a great machine, my only complaint is the weight of it. It hurts my shoulder after 2 days of heavy swinging, more than 6 hours a day. Other than that its perfect!

Back
Top Bottom