Found my first Reb button -- it's a beauty!

61chip

Elite Member
Met up with Joe (Spectra1) in Fredericksburg, Va for some pre hunts before the JGD hunt. Hunting on private property on a site full of can slaw and modern trash, and pulled my first Reb button out with the Deus. A South Carolina vest button! It came out of part of Longstreet's 1862-1863 winter camp. It showed a hint of gold gilt, so I knew it had some promise to look good. Our friend Dennis Cox worked his magic on it, and it came out great! Joe, many thanks brother for putting me on a site where I had the opportunity to find this. Thanks for looking and HH

Attachments

• IMG_2447.jpg
    IMG_2447.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 708
She's a beauty brother, a very nice rebel button buddy. Love it man, congrats on a great hunt.Looking forward to a hunt this weekend with ya bud.

Well all you gotta say is I wanna find a .... and I'll get ya there. I believe you said you wanted a state or confederate so I obliged a spot that would have both .... good job on grabbing mother great SC out of there. Glad you love it as much as I do and I know the memories of the hunt will last a lifetime! Congrats

Sweet find! I have a relative who lives on Mine Rd. just down from the WaWa gas station. He says I can come up and hunt. Not much but a fairly good size front and back yard for a few hours to give it a try.

Sweet find! I have a relative who lives on Mine Rd. just down from the WaWa gas station. He says I can come up and hunt. Not much but a fairly good size front and back yard for a few hours to give it a try.

Pm me I have the maps. And best layout spots. Please don't tell me the name is Joe Peyton( lol)

Damn!!! That is one stellar find dude. Congrats on your 1st CS button! It's a beauty.

SC buttons will always be my favorite! I'm still looking for a 2-piece like this one. It's my unicorn.

That's it!!! I'm texting Joe. Lol

Well all you gotta say is I wanna find a .... and I'll get ya there. I believe you said you wanted a state or confederate so I obliged a spot that would have both .... good job on grabbing mother great SC out of there. Glad you love it as much as I do and I know the memories of the hunt will last a lifetime! Congrats

Many thanks bro! I'll never forget diggin this one. Had a great time diggin and hanging out with you like always

Back
Top Bottom