that alaska gold show

stonecutter

did anyone watch last week ? I think a lot of it is set up, if I was kicked off that claim I would fill that hole back in. If he wants the gold let him put in the work for it. If there was a better gold show I would I watch it. good times anyway.

It's all staged and scripted. I would have told that old guy I'd see him in court and kept mining. Also, the son tried to talk to him on the phone before they hauled all that stuff up there and the old man wouldn't cooperate. If he would have really done that, I don't think he would have made it out of the camp alive, or at least beaten and bruised. They're all actors.

I watched it. Did any of you catch the part where it was stated that Todd missed a payment for the claim? That probably voided the agreement. I agree that they should have put a little effort into making it 'not so easy' for the new owner to get out the gold.

All reality shows are scripted. You always have the nice guy, the hard worker, the partier, the villan, the rich guy, the women who love them, the tough guy, the funny guy etc etc

I'll watch the next episode because I enjoy seeing the process, but the acting is just that :)

I watch it. Todd or Toad, now has a bunch of nice equipment just sitting there rusting. :facepalm: He miss a payment to the Porcupine Creek claim owner and was booted. Oh well. He should of joined the GPAA. :lol::lol:

The main difference between a reality show and a fictional show is that in a reality show, the actors are uglier.

did anyone watch last week ? I think a lot of it is set up, if I was kicked off that claim I would fill that hole back in. If he wants the gold let him put in the work for it. If there was a better gold show I would I watch it. good times anyway.

I do not agree with it being set up and I do agree if I had time I would fill in the hole. But he came with ownership and kicked them off. If they touch it he can have them arrested for trespassing and criminal damage to property. He NOW OWNS IT.

I think they're all full of ****. I'ma watch the next episode but if it dont get better than the first, then I'm done watching it.

its gonna be just like last year......they get a late start, don't know what they're doin, they start ta find gold.....then it snows and they gotta pack up. season 3 opens up with they lose their claim and it repeats all over again :lol:

I'd get in that glory hole with a detector... who needs all that other junk! If you're not using something that makes a beep... you'll end up being cheap!

There's only so much "reality" you can write into a show before it looks and sounds fake....this show is way past that point......

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom