What's your take on this?

They make incredible depth claims of multiple feet and it retails on KellyCo for over $14,000 so I'm not sure i would call it junk. It just seems like it would take forever to cover an area based on the size of the tip

Why would you need a undercover detector? It seems a undercover detector would be used in a place that you shouldn't be to begin with.

They make incredible depth claims of multiple feet and it retails on KellyCo for over $14,000 so I'm not sure i would call it junk. It just seems like it would take forever to cover an area based on the size of the tip

3 posts in 2 years.. questionable..

The guy in the video also has other youtube videos out that if watched with half a brain would tell you this is scam all the way.

Dissapointing

I don't know what you're insinuating that is "questionable" about posting 3 times in 2 years.

I wasn't advocating or promoting the detector and more than anything I was just pointing out how outragously expensive it was.

I thought this was the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum?

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Work great to find your steel toed boots.

Really strange the guy is standing with the tip buried in snow while the specs say it is not waterproof.

Claims approximately 4.7 meter depth. Math says that's approximately 45 feet!
Finding a dime at 45 feet sounds cool. Digging a dime at 45 feet? Pass. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom