Moving into an old house

Loves treasure

I just bought a house with half an acre. its built in 1930. nearby is a rail line from the 1880's. I can not wait to check it out. :D I have found so far a broken section of old pipe.

house with half an acre. its built in 1930. nearby is a rail line from the 1880's ??

I have a real good feeling that your gonna find a lot more than an old broken pipe there amigo, just get out there and start digging and make sure you post all those neat finds!! HH:digginahole:

It looks like an honest little place! Nice and simple! Big old garage out back even! beauty! Lets see what this place has waiting for you!

Good Luck, my house was built in the 1870's. I've only been out in the yard once so far. Found a few pennies, a spoon from the 40's and lots of trash. It was common around here for people to just throw their trash in the backyard and bury it.

What kind of detector are you using?

Start with big coils and go smaller if you run in to a lot of trash.

Good luck! There's bound to be some good stuff lying around your place :)

Good Luck, my house was built in the 1870's. I've only been out in the yard once so far. Found a few pennies, a spoon from the 40's and lots of trash. It was common around here for people to just throw their trash in the backyard and bury it.

Who knows, there could be some cool old bottles buried on your property!

Yep, should be some interesting stuff lying around waiting for you to find it. Good luck!

i haven't dug anything yet because my pinpointer is in a box and I haven't found it. Lots of signals. So far i have eyeballed 40 cents, and 2 bolts.

Back
Top Bottom