Need Help Getting The Right Detector

parsi

Hello Everyone

My name is Parsi and am new to this hobby, i have few questions and i was hoping people with experience could help me.

as you guys can see am new to this forum and the hobby so i do apologize before hand if am asking these questions in a wrong place of this forum.

am looking for a good detector and the price is not an issue i just want the best detector for my conditions if someone with experience could help me it would be great.

Location = Middle east but am from uk i will be traveling there for detection.

1. The place i will be detecting is a hard rocky ground and sometimes sandy and these places i will be going are very dry.

2. The metal type am looking for is Gold/Silver

3. The Gold/Silver is located in Stone Pitchers the size of the stone Pitcher is not known but i have included an image of an example situation below.

4. The Stone Pitchers with gold coins are always together like few of them next 2 each other and sometimes alone.

5. The stone Pitchers are normally located at 5 to 15 feet underground.

The image below is a very similar situation of what i will be detecting the only difference is the stone Pitcher is much smaller .

http://i47.tinypic.com/opcznb.jpg

i would be glad if someone could help me to find the right detector again the money is not an issue.

Thank you guys in advance and good luck detecting. :grin::grin:

i would really appreciate if someone could reply to my question .

thanks

i would really appreciate if someone could answer my question.

thanks

i would really appreciate if someone could answer my question.

thanks

I think 5 to 15 feet underground is beyond the capablities of a metal detector.

There, that should get you started. I'm sure someone will come along to disagree with me.

If such a detector exists I'm sure it will be multiple thousands of dollars.

thanks guys, so there is no detector that can detect metal objects such as gold and silver in depth of 5 to 15 feet ?

:(

Back
Top Bottom