Does anyone have a fisher f75 ltd?

Dewbar

I have been looking into the ltd and am hoping to find out if the machine is as great as they make it out to be if you have one could you please let me know your thoughts on it?

I have the SE and it is a fantastic machine. May not have all those bells and whistles that the ctx3030 has but it has depth, great with an iron infested site, and very quick recovery speed. It's also very light, but that also means it's s little more fragile. I've dropped it, tripped on it and fallen with it but I always try to take more damage so the detector won't. I'm very happy with it and this next season I'm going hard.

Do you think it is worth it to get it over the standard f75? And how does it preform in the extra cache modes?

Do you think it is worth it to get it over the standard f75? And how does it preform in the extra cache modes?

I have the standard. May give you an inch or two more depth in certain conditions but the standard will hang with all the top end machines. Just got to learn what the machine is telling you.

I've been running the LTD close to 2 years now. Light, fast, good on batteries, works excellent anywhere...in trashy parks, iron infested cellar holes, schoolyards, the woods. It'll find deep or masked silver as easily and frequently as that other brand does:lol: I run it at the same settings, hot and in boost at all times, just turn it on and start hunting.

Do you run in AM or Disc? What are your settings if you don't mind revealing them? Thanks

I've been running the LTD close to 2 years now. Light, fast, good on batteries, works excellent anywhere...in trashy parks, iron infested cellar holes, schoolyards, the woods. It'll find deep or masked silver as easily and frequently as that other brand does:lol: I run it at the same settings, hot and in boost at all times, just turn it on and start hunting.

answer

Boost mode is in the Disc setting,no boost on all metal,i have the F75se in black with boost & Cache mode's,yes it is worth it,nice machine,the little 5 coil goes deep ,nice for confined area's,happy hunting,Earl

I run the 75 on the disc side in boost mode...Disc at 0, sens at 99, notch at 0 and I use 3 tones...I also keep the gb manually set at 65.

Back
Top Bottom