Strange find in my back yard, 3 lil pigs?

remmy

Forum Supporter
I was playing with the XPdeus in my test garden this afternoon. I have all of my buried targets marked. When I got to the end of the one row I noticed a squeak beyond the last marked target. It was a repeatable squeak and I thought I may have forgot to mark something so I dug it up. What I found has me stumped because it was 10 inches deep and my yard has never been filled. The house was built in 1953 and I am betting they were in the ground then and got covered over at that time. At first I thought it just random junk until I realized the one piece looked like a dog. When I cleaned it I saw the 3 pigs and figured the dog must be the wolf. I forgot a size reference but they are a little over a half inch tall. They are copper or brass and appear to have been plated. This is also another XP Deus wow story because like all of us I pounded every inch of my yard over and over with every upgrade and never heard this. Just another weird but cool find I guess.

Thanks for looking!
picture.php

That is a very cool find!! Especially because you have the set. I like it.

Congrats!!

Thanks! I believe the wolf was connected to the chain the pigs are holding. There is also some peg like feature on the back like it was mounted on something.

That's a cool find! Wonder what it was? Congrats! Maybe someone will remember it from their childhood or something. :clapping:

Wow that's way cool!

Hey thanks man!

That was a real surprise...nice find!

Thanks, I guess the real surprise is that the ace 250 nor at pro with stock, 5x8 or storm coils signaled on it. And everyone knows we ALL beat our own yards to death so it's not like I didn't swing over it.:lol:

That's a cool find! Wonder what it was? Congrats! Maybe someone will remember it from their childhood or something. :clapping:

Thanks, that is what I am hoping. I have googled all kinds of terms I can think of and not found a match.

Really cool, hope you have a brick house.

Thanks! I do in fact live in a stone house with 13 inch thick walls.:lol:

That's a cool find! Very nice!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom