More finds in my cash drawer today

mhallack

Elite Member
Well thanks to a combination of RL bullpucky and having a lousy detector (BH Tracker II) I have not gone detecting much. I work as a cashier at a mini-mart, most of my cool finds are wheaties which I trade with my modern change. I roll them, and eventually will sell on Ebay for anyone wanting lots of wheaties. Today's finds were a little better. Wish more silver would find it's way to me though....

coins-1.jpg

Strange you post

Strange you post this. I am a cashier too and just found a 34 merc in my drawer today! Great stuff!

HH Michael

makes me wanna work behind a cash register. lol

99% what you find are wheaties, but the stray silver shows up. Once my boss was nice enough to save for me two 1968 40% Kennedys. 3rd Buffalo in the past 8 months.

when my mother was younger in the mid 80s she worked at mcdonalds and opened a roll of quarters for the cash drawer and the whole roll was sliver i was like wow

Only silver I ever came across was a 1964 dime once.....and that one time I came across 21 war nickels!

I am a McDonalds manager and I run acrross a lot of silver, but my best find was an 1888 IH couldnt believe it when I seen it. Probably 30+ silvers in 6 months though not too shabby for them coming to me :laughing:. HH everyone

I am a McDonalds manager and I run acrross a lot of silver, but my best find was an 1888 IH couldnt believe it when I seen it. Probably 30+ silvers in 6 months though not too shabby for them coming to me :laughing:. HH everyone
You should try and hunt the insane asylum sometime.........................

Back
Top Bottom