F75DST And Deus Concur That It's For Certain A Silver Half Dollar

This is my 8th silver half for the year and my second Franklin. Talk about lucky!

This was my 68th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 195.
HOLY COW!!!!!!
IMPRESSIVE numbers! 8 , and 195. I had 6 halves last year, and just couldn't believe it!
And 195, !!! Holy cow! Do you work?
That's a sizzling hot pace man !!! Keep it up.

HOLY COW!!!!!!
IMPRESSIVE numbers! 8 , and 195. I had 6 halves last year, and just couldn't believe it!
And 195, !!! Holy cow! Do you work?
That's a sizzling hot pace man !!! Keep it up.

Thanks! I'm retired. I've only been out detecting 68 times so far this year and most of the hunts, were around 3 hours or so. I've learned to pace myself to keep from getting burned out. I'm really going to slack off this Summer, so I'll be ready to get after it big time this Fall and Winter when it cools off.

beephead

Damn Beephead you really are killing it this year!!!! Congrats brother!!!
Thanks! I'm lucky to have the time and great places to detect.

SWEET! I have never found a half.. I must be the only guy left...congrats on the ID and the retrieval!
Thanks! Actually finding a silver half is easy once you get your search coil over one.

beephead

Only the collectors coins were silver. The ones in general circulation were the copper/nickel mix like all the rest of the clad. :(
Right but something to look for.the general circulation ones were not S mint marks. But ALL the ones that are marked san Francisco are silver. I found one and it was a S mint mark. Had it looked at and sure enough it was a silver. I just didn't know b4 that that all the S mint marks were silver.
Some kid probably took it and didnt know. I was surprised it was in the ground

Back
Top Bottom