AT Pros been false IDing targets lately

nickbxtr

So I've had my AT Pro for a few years now and its just recently been acting weird. Its been IDing targets with higher numerical signals lately. Pennies used to be 79 now they're 83. Dimes were 83 now they're 86-87s and quarters used to be in the high 80s and now they come up in the low 90s. Anybody else have similar issues or know how to fix it? I've already tried ground balancing and playing with the sensitivity. Its been like this the last couple weeks. Its not a big deal if it can't be fixed, ill just get used to the new signals.

I would try a factory reset...

Hold the power button down till you hear two beeps..

<*)))>{

Just got back home from digging a neighbor's yard. Thanks for the advice. I tried the factory reset but it didn't help. I dug 5 pennies and they all came up around 83-85. I guess ill just have to get used to the new target identification numbers.

You running a coil cover? If so have you tried to clean it out?

Ground balance issue?

<*)))>{

That's weird. Been using my At Pro for months now with never having that problem. You try another coil? With the coil being 3 yrs old and if u used it heavy it cld b wore out and need replaced. If that doesn't work I would prolly send in to Garrett and be a good excuss to either upgrade r get a backup if you already haven't done so. GL and HH.

Back
Top Bottom