Buying silver

Some of my collection i got for about the $32 each and some of them have high premiums over spot.

Some of my gold has the same thing....tying up capital is ok if you keep some back but also you have to have money for quick turnerounds.

I once got oferred some baseball hobby boxes of a retailed for 60% of their sales price on the bay, bought them all there and then and parted them out and sold them off withint three days for 50% profit....but i also bought gold when it was $600 oz and sold a big chunk of it at $1000 oz...hate myself for doing it, not because i knew it was only going up..first rule of investing..never listen to anyone who makes money of you do what they say.

My benefit is that i have made money since on that profit but as im not in it as a business i dont put my a__ on the line with every deal so like my collections i can afford to wait the next 20 years if i have to...they arnt my pension and im not on my uppers right now (knock on wood)

Its like they say though, it takes money to make money, it doesnt matter how much your convinced that something will make money you need to have the money to specualate and having a lot more money then your speculating stops the fear deals where you dont make anything or even lose from fear of lowing more or not taking that 1% rise off the table

KT bought a fair amount of silver coinage for scrap value years ago but as it began to go up higher and higher, this year He turned to coin roll hunting..slow but sure and you see your instant profit! Halves only is what KT hunts...using $2500 a week in boxes He buys from the bank and dumps at another branch after He has hunted...my signature below gives you some idea of what KT has recovered since He started this routine...nearly $2000 profit IF he were to sell it but since He is hoarding...there is no real profit to have to report to the IRA! :laughing::laughing: Like to keep it that way!

KT bought a fair amount of silver coinage for scrap value years ago but as it began to go up higher and higher, this year He turned to coin roll hunting..slow but sure and you see your instant profit! Halves only is what KT hunts...using $2500 a week in boxes He buys from the bank and dumps at another branch after He has hunted...my signature below gives you some idea of what KT has recovered since He started this routine...nearly $2000 profit IF he were to sell it but since He is hoarding...there is no real profit to have to report to the IRA! :laughing::laughing: Like to keep it that way!

Your doing good KT.

I would say hit up any flea markets in your area. We have an outdoor one that goes on every weekend and when I looked at the coins for sale there they were acually well below silver spot unless key date or in collector condition. If I had alot of extra money I would have purchased the who lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom