Thanks/Apology to some members

Metal detecto

Elite Member
Hello, this is Josh. I've been gone from Friendly for a long time and some of the mechanics are a bit hard to get back used to.

I want to say sorry to some of the members here that tried to correct my ignorance when I was last active and I think their help has helped me mature a lot better to other online forums.

Looking back, there are some things and titles that I would "cringe" at and you're all right! I had a blast (maybe not how you look at it) looking through my history here.

Thanks to CMFCT for correcting me when I was my untrustful self. He's a kind person now that I think of it and not the jerk I thought of him as. Thank you so much for being restrictive at times and helping me mature a lot more. You possibly saved me from pissing off other forums as well. :lol:

Thanks to GKL (Gary) for being so kind to me while being on the forums. I'm just so glad he was there to support me and be kind in general. Helped my mood some days with tremendous impact. It's just a nice person overall and I thank him for being what he did for me.

Thank you to DavidHyde63366 for being someone that always gave me a reason to check here every day. His updates and messages to me were great and sometimes informed of things that I didn't and wouldn't have known if it weren't for him.

And thanks to many more to those who were on this forum while I was here. It's been a pleasure to stay here for the time I was here because of you all.

Metal Detecto (now mature :cool3:)

Nothing bothers me on a forum... you have nothing to apologize for MD... just enjoy the hobby and life..

Glad to see you checking back in , hope you get to hunt more next year . Keep up the studdies but a little detecting is great to clear the mind. Wishing you a Happy New Year/

Sorry I hadn't posted on this thread till now, just been busier than usual and had not been posting as much as I'd like over the past several months or so.

Anyhow, thanks for the kind words and realize you are likely more mature than many people your age, just the fact that you care to admit any past mistakes you feel you made and try to do better is a real sign of maturity in itself !

I definitely made my share of mistakes in the past that I learned from and still am not perfect but always trying to do better !

.....reminded me of this pic :lol: (and my wife loves me too, faults and all :lol:)
my dog loves me.jpg

Great to see you back. I was gone from here for a few months too but it’s been good to be back. Hope the detecting is going well

Back
Top Bottom