New XP deus brings home the gold...along with tokens and coins.

Coindigger83

Forum Supporter
Well the XP deus arrived on Monday (Thanks to detectingMO!!!!). Took 2 days of minor frustration to dial in some programs that I liked, but yesterday I think I started getting the hang of it. Took it out to a new spot and wasn't let down. Brought home 6 trade tokens, my first buffalo nickel (very worn but i think it's a 1913?) 6 wheaties (oldest was a 1917) and 2 rings!! One of the rings is small 10k gold woman's ring and the other may have been silver plated at some point. Was a small hunt, only about 45 minutes, I ran out of daylight. I can't wait to get back there and finish it up. Hopefully I can hit it tomorrow morn. I'm thinking I'm gonna love this new machine. Great finds already!! Thanks for looking and HH!!!

Attachments

• tokens rings wheats.jpg
    tokens rings wheats.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 481
  • OBV cook trade tokens.jpg
    OBV cook trade tokens.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 444
  • REV cook trade tokens.jpg
    REV cook trade tokens.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 438
  • 10k ring and pendant.jpg
    10k ring and pendant.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 535
Boy howdy, that's a really nice looking gold ring you found there! Those trade tokens sure are interesting looking. Big Congrats!

beephead

Cool! Just took my Deus out on its first hunt today and managed to snag a Buffalo nickel out of my hunted out testing grounds. I could swing this feather all day!

Congrats on some nice finds. Those tokens are cool and like the ring. Awesome start with the Deus.

Great finds and good luck with your deus looks like your getting along fine with it hh

Cool! Just took my Deus out on its first hunt today and managed to snag a Buffalo nickel out of my hunted out testing grounds. I could swing this feather all day!

I know what you mean!! I couldn't believe how light it is. It's a dream to swing. Good luck hunting bro. Can't wait to see some of those great finds from the deus!!

fan-freaking-tastic saves! Those trade tokens are fantastic. The more I think about it, I don't think I have a $1.00 trade token yet...

The XP Deus has a five year warranty. And no there are dealers in the states that are authorized to repair them. Honestly I've never read anyone having a problem with one though.

What kind of warranty does the Deus have? Do you have to ship it to France if you have a problem?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5yrs, and no. Send to Mass.

Fantastic machine that LOVES to sniff out rings and anything in the nickel range. 4 years later and I'm still amazed at how many rings I find with it.

Back
Top Bottom