In pain but worth it !!!!!

Sweet find - congrats!!! Glad you could get out to satisfy the desires......I'm in the same boat as you with 5 slipped disks (just the lower 5) and like you also I get out when I can and happily pay later....

Love that hammer....I still have that on my bucket list....

GL & HH

As some of you know I had to give up detecting because of my back and hips. It got where I couldn't get up and down for any length of time. Today the weather and reading other's posts pushed me to take my oldest detector(Discovery3300) up to the old school I have detected for over 30 years. I didn't last more than an hour, but the detecting Gods smiled down on me.:D I got next to the oldest coin I have ever found there. It is an 1877 Seated Dime. It is pretty much wore out, but I don't care!! I was as happy as I have been in years. Obviously the dime was lost when the property was farmland, before the school was built. The original school was built in the early 1900s. The oldest coin I had ever found came from there. It was an 1805 Dime. I might just have to reconsider quitting.:yes:
I have a mild form of muscular dystrophy and use a roll around cooler with a handle on it to sit on while digging. And if I get my knees on the ground I can't get back up. Maybe you could try that if you decide to keep going. Congrats by the way.

Nice coin!!! I had a severe headache this morning but I still got out to detect till I just felt too bad and went home. I can understand your pain.:no:

772450b97fa6dbac36b2b524914265be.jpg
get yourself one of these and never look back lol! you will thank me for it later

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am very glad to see you had an awesome hunt! Its good to know this Forum gets a guys juices flowing and you got out and hit a really sweet coin there! Great find there, and great post!
Mud

I have pain in my knees and back,,, Every day I drink A glass of TONIC WATER WITH QUININE in it,,, IT helps with the pain,,,, That helps me when I go out detecting

Back
Top Bottom