What could a 12-04 on etrac be???

rcb104

40 degree day here in KY so...

12 year old daughter says hey I found my birthstone. I say what. She did. I air test with etrac. U see the reading. May start digging more of those 12 ferrous when they hold steady. One pic shows my 925 wedding band for comparison.

Anyone recognize the hallmark. Opposite side of band is just a T stamped in

Shooting for coins at a homesite no matter how old unless looking for platinum ring I would never dig this unless old site and the depth was right. Shocker for me for sure. Detecting seems a lifetime of learning. I don't hunt in the sand just fyi just the dirt.

Shooting for coins at a homesite no matter how old unless looking for platinum ring I would never dig this unless old site and the depth was right. Shocker for me for sure. Detecting seems a lifetime of learning. I don't hunt in the sand just fyi just the dirt.

Your right, the only reason I found lots of gold rings on that range was because I was hunting at the girls school digging every signal. If I'm in a athletic field I'll dig more numbers like that in hopes of jewelry also. One time I was at the park and decided to dig a 12-04 and it turned out to be a tiny gold ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right, the only reason I found lots of gold rings on that range was because I was hunting at the girls school digging every signal. If I'm in a athletic field I'll dig more numbers like that in hopes of jewelry also. One time I was at the park and decided to dig a 12-04 and it turned out to be a tiny gold ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coin whisperer when deciding to to dig those very low tones how do your good repeatable signals show up on the ferrous side. I usually detect TTF in relic mode.

Haven't found any gold other than a circuit board with gold in it. But this pattern works real well for me in trashy areas. I've got 14 15 16 blocked and 19 20 21 blocked. I just need to start digging more low signals.

Attachments

• 20160219_122910.jpg
    20160219_122910.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 380
Back
Top Bottom