No gold today!

goodtimecharlie

Elite Member
The Gold eluded me today, but I did pick up a Tungsten ring and a Stainless Crucifix. The swimming area's are busy so the gold will come soon.

Attachments

• 20170614_181502.jpg
    20170614_181502.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 171
I pulled a ton of hairpins (bobby pins) and a lot of junk today. Did manage 4 rings but 3 were junkers and one nice one. I'll post it here before I log. As to seeing yellow, it will come soon I can feel it.

Man that's got to feel pretty good knowing the golds coming!

I've got a spot I'm waiting a bit on, maybe the early fall I hope to find some gold at...

The Gold eluded me today, but I did pick up a Tungsten ring and a Stainless Crucifix. The swimming area's are busy so the gold will come soon.

I have the same problem. Hopefully soon.

Better than I done today Charlie. I came up with pull tabs.:mad:

I pulled a ton of hairpins (bobby pins) and a lot of junk today. Did manage 4 rings but 3 were junkers and one nice one. I'll post it here before I log. As to seeing yellow, it will come soon I can feel it.

Man that's got to feel pretty good knowing the golds coming!

I've got a spot I'm waiting a bit on, maybe the early fall I hope to find some gold at...

Hang in there Charlie it will soon get to you.:yes: Thanks for sharing.

Good luck Charlie... only a matter of time until a fat diamond or another headliner crosses your path.

Thanks everyone!

Those are some good targets!! Just a matter of time like you said..:yes:

Nice finds though! You are dialed into the paydirt streak! It aint your fault these droppers are cheapskates! You just stay on that track Charlie! You know there is gold waiting! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom