Big Gold Today! Well Easy Come Easy Go

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went to the Detroit River again today. Water is getting cleaner but not warmer. Spent almost one whole dive there. Best finds were the 1901 V nickel and the 1925 merc.

At 4:30 I met a man at his boat to retrieve his glasses. I had 500psi of air left in a 3300psi tank. Found them fast. Got a hundred for that dive. Then at 5:00 6 miles away I met another man at his marina. He lost a ring his father had made for him off the back of his boat. I still had 300psi of air in the tank so I decided to use it up. First signal was his ring. Another hundred for that one. So a pretty good day in the water today. The marina's are warm, just not the river.

The brass belt end is unique. Nothing very exciting today. Getting warmer. Going to be a lot of fun soon I hope.

Sounds like those were really good returns! Very rewarding way to operate! That bath house tag is interesting-- bath houses are still very much a thing here, but I guess I never realized they existed in the US. Very interesting. Happy hunting!

Do you ever do any video of your dives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:dingding: Racking up the bucks! Gold will follow soon!!

Congrats on such a profitable day! ....and you did it without having to bump into any bodies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom