What will be my first silver? Found the silver!!! Pics page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got out today for 90 minutes this morning. No wheats but I did find a 1942D Washington Quarter. Nobody guessed it. BKAN5 was the closest with a 1943 quarter. I will send you the 5 wheat pennies if you want them. PM me with your name and address. Give me until Monday to mail them. Thnaks for participating all...

Attachments

• IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 127
That didn't take long at all!!! Lol! Just have a contest when you want to find something and boom... you'll get it!!! :lol:

contest ended question

Nice find. How deep was it? If you have id numbers what id number was it reading. Did you do a happy dance? Or just have a warm glow and a quick put it away? Was any one looking on as you pulled it from the ground? I remember hot finds years ago and how good it made me feel to pull silver from the ground. Big ole grin on my face. Best one was guy owned the property I asked if okay for me to check where they were doing curb work and he said ya but I got to tell you I have a top end Garrett and been all over that piece of sidewalk to curb. Maybe 2 foot of swinging and I got me a Walking Half Dollar. It put a end to my searching and I usnderstood why. But such a warm feeling to show how good the White's Eagle ll was. I too had owned a Garrett before my friend told me get a Eagle ll and the detector was a traded in one.

No more Eagle ll now I have a White's M6 and want a Eagle ll for a back up. I kind of think they are equal with me finding a wheat down 10 inches in a park. Time will tell if the dealer was right that it is 10 times the detector as the Eagle was. only one silver coin in a year of ownership of the M6. both with stock coils I think the Eagle was a 8.5 though and the M6 a 9.5 coil

Last edited:
Nice find. How deep was it? If you have id numbers what id number was it reading. Did you do a happy dance? Or just have a warm glow and a quick put it away? Was any one looking on as you pulled it from the ground?

It was only 3" deep and read 90-92 on the VDI. I normally do the happy dance, but neglected to this time for some reason. Nobody was around when I got it. Look in coinshooters thread for the full story...Posting a video now too in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom