First Cartier!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Itsaring and I were working one of the local beaches when I was approached by a tourist that had lost an 18K Cartier band in the water 3 hours earlier. The man then spent the next three hours pacing back and fourth trying to find it as his angry wife went back to the hotel room. After grid searching for about 20-30 minutes I found it.

I have to admit this one was hard to give back! But I was given a $100 dollar reward so I decided to treat Itsaring to a BLT Pizza and Ice cream after.

As for our own hunt, he got a few coins and a cheap earring and I found just a few coins and a cellphone.

Ring return number 32!

Attachments

• Ring return 32 part 1.jpg
    Ring return 32 part 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 781
  • Ring return 32 part 2.jpg
    Ring return 32 part 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 752
There You

Go girl, 100 clams goes a long way, that is a fair reward for your time & equipment , even if you didn't find it, great job :good:

Very nice! Congrats with the free lunch and ice cream!

Hard to put a price on integrity. Well done!

Congratulations on helping out!

Good deed done by a great gal! I still don't believe you gave Slumpy any pizza.:no:

Good return!

Who knows maybe you even saved a marriage! A hundred bucks never hurts, NICE!

nice find and return.

Go girl, 100 clams goes a long way, that is a fair reward for your time & equipment , even if you didn't find it, great job :good:

Thanks everyone, that ring was on a beach that we've tried for two days and found almost no targets. Just goes to show you stuff can be anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom