Big Gold Today! Well Easy Come Easy Go

Love that belt end and bath house token! Coins look great too - especially that V! Great returns!

I need to learn to dive--it is just too lucrative.

Funny you mention recovering bodies...we just had a drowning yesterday afternoon in a local lake. I believe the body was recovered by a dive team. That job has to suck, but at least it provides a valuable service. Nothing I would want to do, though, at least at this point in time.

Scuba scuba scuba!!!???!! GOPRO!!! Come on if there's no video it didn't happen!!! We want video!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scuba scuba scuba!!!???!! GOPRO!!! Come on if there's no video it didn't happen!!! We want video!!!

Small problem. The way I hunt is way different than most. At the marina's I have absolutely no visibility. When I start digging I have absolutely no visibility. I will get a camera. I will take some video's to show you want I do. Then you will understand. What I do takes a lot of practice and patience. This isn't the ocean where you have no silt and visibility of 150'. This is the Detroit River or inland lakes that have a muck bottom. This old beach that I am at is 3" of muck on top of the sand they used to have when it was a beach before 1963.

But, I will get a camera and let everyone that is interested see for themselves. My type of hunting is NOT for beginners or for people that are nervous because they can't see their hand in front of their face after they start digging for a target.

I am just messing with ya. I'm sure it's not for the faint of heart.

Back
Top Bottom